** All campers and their visitors are required to conduct themselves in a respectable manner and to respect the campground property.
** Quiet hours are to be observed at 11pm – 8am on weekends and 10pm – 8am on week days.
** Pets must be attended, leashed and cleaned up after in all areas of the campground. A copy of the vaccination records must be provided to Shamrock RV Park.
** Shamrock RV Park reserves the right to revoke your camping privileges should you, your children, or your visitors fail to comply with any of its rules and regulations. No refund will be given.
In order to make your vacation more pleasant, we ask that you observe the following policies:
- CHECK IN: 2PM – Anyone wishing to come earlier will be charged 1/2 day.
- CHECK OUT: 12 NOON – Be sure to bring rubbish to dumpster on your way out.
- REFUNDS: We hate to say no to our campers, so please do not ask for a refund.
- PARENTS: Supervise children at pool, playground, and comfort station. Know where your children are.
- GUESTS/VISITORS: Must register at office and are not allowed after 10PM unless registered for overnight.
- SPEED LIMIT: 5 miles an hour. OBEY STOP SIGNS.
- ATV’S: Are not permitted.
- BICYCLES: Obey STOP signs. No riding after dark.
- PATIO LIGHTS: Should not be left on during the night. BUG LIGHTS are not allowed.
- CAMPFIRES: Should be attended to at all times and confine to fire rings not 2 feet above rim. Ashes and charcoal may not be dumped in woods. ALL FIRES OUT BY MIDNIGHT.
- POOL RULES: NO cuts offs. Children under 16 must be with parent or adult. NO JUMPING OR DIVING. Glass and cans prohibited. No smoking in pool area.
- POND AREA: No swimming, wading or hands in pond. Fishing is prohibited. BEWARE OF SNAPPING TURTLES!