- Biddeford Pool & Fortunes Rocks
- Rotary Park
- Hills Beach There is very little parking at this beach.
- Camp Ellis
Saco Bay Beaches
- Ferry Beach/State Park Gentle surf.
- Bay View Beach
- Kinney Shores
- Ocean Park
Kennebunk & Kennebunkport Beaches
- Goose Rocks Beach
- Kennebunk, Mother’s & Gooch’s Beach
- Arundel Beach
- Kennebunk Beach
- Colony Beach, Kennebunkport
- Parson’s Way Shore Walk (George and Barbara Bush at Walkers Point)
Old Orchard Beaches
- Seven-mile stretch of sandy beach
- Old Orchard’s Pier
- Beachfront Palace Playland Park
- 18 holes Dunegrass Golf Club
Old Orchard Beach Popular with tourists. Sandy beach with good waves. This 7-mile beach has a pier with restaurants and shops, amusement park and arcades for kids.The town also offers free concerts, street dances and weekly fireworks displays. Surfside Beach – Grand Beach
Pine Point Beach Large sandy beach popular with families. Connects with Old Orchard Beach. Parking available. Fifth Street entrance has snack bar and toilets.